We are citizens of India and India is a democratic country, where we all have six fundamental rights recognized by our constitution
1. The right to equality
2. The right to freedom
3. The right to freedom from exploitation
4. The right to freedom of religion
6. The right to constitutional remedies
Right to freedom say.. Freedom of speech and expression, which enable an individual to participate in any public activities but reasonable restrictions can be imposed in the interest of public order, security of State, decency or morality.
But unfortunately actually we don’t have this right.
I can prove this.
- See if you are younger to someone….you cannot argue with them, no matter you are right because it is not a right thing to speak in front of your Elders n Seniors…You know they are wrong but still you have to obey them because this is our so called Bharitya Sanskriti…. Basic etiquettes, et al.
- You know your teacher is wrong…It could be due to lack of knowledge or she/he is not aware of latest development..But still if you try to put your point forward they will ask you to leave the room or they will punish you..... Especially in Management colleges if you are arguing with your professor they will give you assignment for that……….hehehe…. (Exceptions are always there…….)
- Now about parents, they will unnecessarily sometime ask you to do something which is completely wrong, in fact they will compel you….. and you have to do that, if you say no so you are not Good Child….. Apparently they will give you a Lamba Chauda Bhashan..that how many sacrifices they have done for us n all… ( I m not offensive towards anybodies parents… just sharing my view)
- Latest, whatever happened with IPL, Shahrukh and Aamir, they have given only their views..again the so called Marathis Manoos MNS and Bal Thackrey people are creating lot of fuss against them….
I actually loved the statement of Rahul Gandhi…..
I am sure we are not far away from that day when India will be divided in to pieces…..
Poor …. Very poor…. Why the hell we have all these rights when nobody is following….